VISICarbon Pro™ with an orange HOW flag
Designed to meet the needs of serious kayak anglers as well as recreational paddlers, the VISICarbon Pro™ sports unprecedented performance in light weight, low drag, and portability with plenty of style. The ultra-thin mast and instantly recognizable flag combine to offer excellent performance with low wind drag. The Silent Snap flag attachment system provides a secure attachment that allows the flag to be removed in seconds, allowing the collapsed unit to be stored inside the flag for easy storage. Compatible with MightyMount (included), YakAttack GearTrac™, and most kayak track systems.
- Enhances your visibility day or night.
- SilentSlip foam fits most flush mount and tubular rod holders.
- 48" long deployed, 14" collapsed.
- Collapsed unit stores inside flag.
- It floats!
- Designed with carbon fiber tubing for stiffness and ultra light weight.
- Silent Snap flag attachment system provides quick and easy flag installation and removal.
- LEDs burn 100 hours on 3 AA batteries (included).
- 10,000+ hours lamp life.
- Mighty Mount is 2" x 2.375" x .5"
- U.S. Pat. No. 8,662,720